Monday, November 30:
Bellringer: What events can suddenly change the course of someone’s life?
- Read/Listen to Ch. 1 of Night
- HW: Answer questions on analysis WS-Personal Response and Analysing literature #s 1 and 2
Tuesday, December 1:
- Continue listening/reading to Ch. 1 of Night
- HW: Finish chart and questions
Wednesday/Thursday, December 2/3:
- Read Ch. 3 in Night
- Fill out comprehension questions
- Read/Listen to Elie Wiesel's "The Perils of Indifference"
- HW: Blog #6: Respond to Elie Wiesel's "The Perils of Indifference." Why do you think Elie Wiesel speaks about indifference being more dangerous than anger or hatred?
Friday, December 4:
- clips from Hotel Rwanda
- Independent Reading Project #3--Twitter Book Review Battle. Complete tweet in class and vote on top 3
- Introduction to final exam