Monday, October 19
- Prezi Presentations (Gallery Walk)
- Ind. Reading #2 (Form due by Friday, Oct. 23)
Tuesday, October 20:
- Finish Prezi Presentations
- Google Calendar/Classroom (for The Road reading schedule)
- HW: Assign reading The Road: Pgs. 1-24 (vocabulary sheet and p. 1-50 WS due on Friday)
- OBJECTIVE: Discuss themes/tone in The Road(moral dilemmas)
- Bellringer: After beginning The Road, what do you think has happened to the man and boy?
- Chrome books and Prezi embedding in websites
- Adding subpages to the website (The Odyssey Prezi Project)
- Blog #3: Reflect on your Prezi experience. What did you like the most about your Prezi (either content or format)?What would you change about your Prezi (either content or format)?
- “Are Humans Hardwired for Heroism?”--read article
- Discuss Kohlberg’s Stages of Moral Dilemma (Heinz video)
Friday, October 23:
- OBJECTIVE: Discuss themes/tone in The Road (moral dilemmas)
- Bellringer: Free-write Friday
- Discussion--So far, what moral dilemmas have been faced? How do you know the author’s tone?
- HW: Read pg. 42-83
- Turn in vocabulary/pgs. 1-50 WS at end of class (Daily Work Tray)
- New vocabulary sheet and WS (voc. due Friday--WS due at the end of block day next week)