Monday, September 14:
- Bellringer: Cold read---dolphin article
- Blog #2: How will you describe the setting of your personal narrative?
- Fix blog pages and publish (chromebooks)
Tuesday, September 15:
- Bellringer: Begin annotations on dolphin article
- Setting activity: Watch clips from Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, Jurassic Park, Wall-E, and Penguins of Madagascar to determine characteristics of setting
- HW: Fill in setting portion of narrative outline
Wednesday/Thursday, September 16/17:
- Bellringer: Finish annotations (start on response)
- Elements of plot notes (guided)
- Review plot by reading/watching Pixar shorts: "Alone," "Day and Night," "Presto," and "Partly Cloudy"
- Description Activity
Friday, September 18:
- Bellringer: Finish response; turn in article of the week
- Fill out plot diagram for personal narrative (due at the end of the hour)